Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

GIP!

Jun. 16th, 2005 05:42 am
littlemoose: A photograph of a vivd blue swallowtail butterfly against an orange stucco wall (gryffie)
[personal profile] littlemoose
I have made (never look a gift photoshop in the mouth, folks!) hogwarts crest icons for each of the houses (I wanted a gryffindor one for ages, but there were none I liked...). Want, take (but credit please?); that's why I made all the houses, even though I'll never use them :)




Edited to make a little tweak to the Gryffindor one

Date: 2005-06-16 04:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jamaisneutral.livejournal.com
I believe I shall. How does this crediting thing work then? Do I credit you in the "description"? Or...?

Date: 2005-06-16 05:06 pm (UTC)
ext_235416: (TG - Hammond: Integral (apricot_13))
From: [identity profile] littlemoose.livejournal.com
yee! *hugs*

heehee, I know which one you're taking!

yep just name it whatever you want in the keywords then beside it put something like 'by littlemoose' or similar - just so if people want to know where you got it, all they have to do is mouseover and then they can get their own rather than steal yours :)

Date: 2005-06-16 05:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jamaisneutral.livejournal.com
why hufflepuff of course OVER MY DEAD BODY

*innocent sweet smile*

Profile

littlemoose: A photograph of a vivd blue swallowtail butterfly against an orange stucco wall (Default)
littlemoose

December 2011

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
181920212223 24
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Page generated Sep. 16th, 2026 03:58 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios